Happy November! We hope that you all had an exciting Halloween week full of fright and fun! We are officially hitting the fall transition into a cool string of months. With lower temperatures comes a need for higher insulation, and shoes that promise to keep your toes warm. Below details a selection of this season’s trendiest styles that you can wear throughout the next season.
This classic staple continues to stand the test of time, offering sleek shapes and a variant of styles. The Chelsea boot completes any outfit as the perfect shoe to rock through the end of autumn.
Above: Hush Puppies Men's Davis Chelsea Boot in Chestnut Suede / Cole Haan Men's Kennedy Grand Chelsea in Black
More like this
- Men's Shoe The Bear Chelsea S Boot in Dark Brown
- Kenneth Cole Men's Tech Chelsea Boot in Black
- Cole Haan Men's Kennedy Grand Chelsea
- Men's Camper K300170-005 in Black
Raise yourself up. The heavy-soled sneakers that have maintained themselves in the streetwear scene for the past few seasons have trickled into other mediums. This winter, we’re seeing classic silhouettes take on more dominating soles with the addition of a chunky inch or two on the bottom of your go-to slip on.More like this
- Hush Puppies Men's Free in Navy Knit
- Swims Men's City Hiker
- Kenneth Cole Men's Maddox Hiker Boots in Black
- Hush Puppies Men's Caleb Pt Oxford in Black Leather
The trend for bulky sneakers isn’t going anywhere, especially when constructed with simple lines and minimal colour ways. All white kicks are a must have for November’s cool crispy days. Give a nod to the 90’s and make these your new go-to’s.
- Shoe the Bear Men's Bushwick in White
- Camper Men's Courb in Light Beige
- Superga Men's Cotu Cassic in White
- Shoe the Bear Men's Adam L in White
This dramatic style has once again reared its head and promised to carry us through the upcoming winter. Sleek leathers contrasted with thick laces and bulky soles combine the multiple benefits of a utility shoe with the pledge of versatility.
- Kenneth Cole Men's Tech Boot in Black
- Kenneth Cole Men's Design 10418 Sneakers in Black
- Camper Men's Hardwood in Black
- Cougar Men's Sherman Winter Boots in Black, 8 US
Patchwork and panelled kicks bring a new eclectic flair to your classic sneakers. Brands referencing traditional footwear are updating them with new materials, adding a unique element to simple trainers, fusing playful and utilitarian accessories.
More like this
- Pajar Men's Exo Lite Nyo Low in Black
- Champion Men's 3 on 3 in Red
- Vionic Men's Jasper Slip On Sneaker
- Cole Haan Men's Zerogrand Trainer Multi M